Pages tagged "campaign supporter"
A key strength of Drug policy Australia lies in our campaign activist structure, which facilitates communication and collaboration between Campaign Supporters in geographically diverse locations, using the Google Apps tools.
As a Campaign Supporter, you will receive information about drug policy issues and the opportunity to work with other like-minded individuals in an Action Committee. You can get involved in our campaigns and projects to find solutions to those challenges, and access our member services. We have eight Action Committees working in the following areas:
As a frontline Campaign Supporter for reform, we will keep you informed, and you can inform us.
Our Campaign Supporter services include:
- Discount fees to events and training
- Discount on all merchandising
- Campaigner-only section on our website
- Join any of our action or policy committees
- Subscription to our newsletters and other resources.