Almost Done! Two more steps to get your tickets:
- Choose your Tickets
- Confirm Tickets and Continue
- Add your Details and Continue
Join ABC radio talkback host, Jon Faine for a no holds barred panel discussion.
Hear award-winning Channel Nine journalist, Laura Turner, speak about her personal story of loss due to the war on drugs. Join the discussion with an all-star expert panel.
- Tania de Jong AM – social entrepreneur, soprano, co-Founder Mind Medicine Australia
- Julian Burnside AO - QC, human rights lawyer and Green’s candidate
- Mick Palmer AO - Former Australian Federal Police Commissioner
- Fiona Patten - Politician and head of Parliamentary Cannabis Inquiry
- Greg Barns - Australian barrister, author, political commentator
There will also be audience Q&A, book sales, book signing and information tables from Australia’s leading Alcohol and Other Drug NGO's including the Alcohol and Drug Foundation, Odyssey House and many others.Donate