Antony Loewenstein, only Melbourne Show - Monday 9th September 2019
Tickets are now on sale for bestselling Australian author and journalist, Antony Loewenstein only Melbourne appearance.
For ticket sales and more information about Antony Loewenstein's new book, Pills, Powder, and Smoke and his Melbourne show at the Melbourne Town Hall on the Monday 9th Sept, please go to
In his only Melbourne appearance, investigative journalist Antony Loewenstein will tell the inside story about the bloody war on drugs he discovered on his epic international investigations.
Travelling through the UK, the US, Australia, Honduras, the Philippines, and Guinea-Bissau, Loewenstein uncovers the lies and secrets behind the bloody war on durgs, that has cost billions without acheiving it's objective.
Antony's book will change how you think about the war on drugs which has become a WAR ON DRUG USERS.
Tickets for Pills, Powder and Smoke
Almost Done! Two more steps to get your tickets:
- Choose your Tickets
- Confirm Tickets and Continue
- Add your Details and Continue
Join ABC radio talkback host, Jon Faine for a no holds barred panel discussion.
Hear award-winning Channel Nine journalist, Laura Turner, speak about her personal story of loss due to the war on drugs. Join the discussion with an all-star expert panel.
- Tania de Jong AM – social entrepreneur, soprano, co-Founder Mind Medicine Australia
- Julian Burnside AO - QC, human rights lawyer and Green’s candidate
- Mick Palmer AO - Former Australian Federal Police Commissioner
- Fiona Patten - Politician and head of Parliamentary Cannabis Inquiry
- Greg Barns - Australian barrister, author, political commentator
There will also be audience Q&A, book sales, book signing and information tables from Australia’s leading Alcohol and Other Drug NGO's including the Alcohol and Drug Foundation, Odyssey House and many others.